Sunday, March 11, 2012

Good things.....



It is a joyous day to see Jeff.... much improved today... a day to be grateful to our loving God and every one of you who have shown concern . We will have a lot to tell him about everyone's kindnesses and the super care he has been given by the folks at Harper. We will also tell him how lucky he is to have PJ, she is his rock.

Thank you all so much and please continue to pray for him and all those who are in hospitals and those who are caring for them.

This was a good book that I read instead of sleeping. It's historical fiction, a prairie story in the late 1800's but it is no Little House on the Prairie. It's a first novel, and I really liked it. You might also.

Old Mr. Robin is back. I know what he is doing and although I welcome them back, this particular one will snip off every tulip bloom in my front yard. He is just casing the joint.

I've missed a lot of blog posts I know, hope to get caught up on all the news soon. Happy DST and Sunday evening.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I had missed what is going on sweetie. I hope that all is improving for Jeff.

Have a great week ~
TTFN ~
Marydon

TheCrankyCrow said...

Hi Sweetie - Sorry I've been MIA - did a little catching up and read about Jeff - so very sorry - and sorrier that I missed holding up my end of the prayer chain. I promise I'll do double duty in the days to come....And really? Robins eat tulips??? I never knew that....I blamed it on the ever multiplying (but stinking cute) bunnies! Hope you're taking care of yourself - and wishing you a wonderful new week full of blessings....Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

The Moonlit Stitch said...

Good news Peggy - hope he's on the road to recovery! ~*~Lisa

dee begg said...

Just catching up. Sorry to read about Jeff and hope and pray that things are turning in the right direction for him and your family. Will send good thoughts and prayers his way. Take care.

D

The book looks interesting.

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Glad to hear that Jeff is better and will continue to keep him in my prayers. Spring does give us hope doesn't it. I love the robins and welcome them back. Glad to say they have never snipped off any tulip buds here...yet anyway. Hope your Monday is a great one!

Anonymous said...

Peggy, this is Evangeline, it will probably come throu an anonymous. I have been checking your blog everyday so happy to hear that Jeff is better. You all are in my thoughts and prayers. The robins have been here for two weeks or longer.

Susie said...

Peggy, Glad that Jeff is better, will keep praying for all of you.When someone in our family is sick, we all need prayer to help us through a tough time. Smiles to you, Susie(She Junks)

kath001 said...

We once had a cardinal that came back year after year...he had a very goofy behavior that made him stand out from all the rest. :)

Hope your son-in-law continues to improve...saying prayers for you all.