Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Rabbits are back (already)

 At Town Peddler on Sunday, January 31, inside the front door there are a host of bunnies.  Guess it is time to make some if you feel inclined.
I made this one yesterday, she is interesting because I made her from a pattern I have had since 1987, so she is an oldie for sure.  I also used  2 old hankies plus half of another to make her clothes.

I would like her skirt a little fuller but couldn't manipulate it.  I try not to waste anything, especially vintage and old-and-loved stuff.

We had a white frost this morning but I am so glad we have had an abundance of sunshine this winter.  Yesterday I could have done some gardening but instead I made a rabbit.

4 comments:

Prims By The Water said...

Working on bunnies myself for the Holly show. Yours is cute! Janice

TheCrankyCrow said...

Your bunny is precious! I love her delicate embroidered finery! Gardening...oh my! Not here...unless you're willing to dig under a foot of snow...and it's still coming down. Boo Hoo! Smiles & February Hugs ~ Robin

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Funny thing I have been thinking about bunnies and here you have one ! I love her and always like how you use vintage things to dress your dolls. She maybe a bunny but she is a doll too! So sweet !

Buttercup said...

So cute! I'm not very crafty, but I love to see other people's work.