Tuesday, May 17, 2016

New Flowers

 This is the first and only flower I have bought this year.  It's a salvia called "Playin the Blues".  I got the last one at Bob's Garden shop.
 Jackie sent me a pinterest with a burlap flower.  They were easy to make, but messy with sticky gluey fingers.  I used two 20 inch strips 4 inches wide and this is what I got.  The size of the flower depends on the length and width of the burlap that you decide on.  You can make them, lots of instructions on pinterest.
 It's dogwood winter, my furnace has come on this morning, chilly and cloudy. I hope the sun is shining where you are.


4 comments:

Ann said...

All your flowers are pretty. It warmed up today here but my furnace has been running way too much lately.

kath001 said...

The dogwood is stunning! Cute burlap flowers too. Sticky fingers do not sound fun at the moment, so I will just admire yours. :)

Linda said...

Beautiful!!! You are so gifted in crafting pretty things!

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Your flowers, real and burlap are wonderful. I made a burlap wreath once and it isn't easy to work with. They are saying that next week we'll be much warmer. My furnace has still been coming on too.