Saturday, November 19, 2016

Cindy's booth at Lindbergh

 Cindy does little slate signs and other unique little things to decorate your home.  She does this show all by herself since her Dad passed away.  She works really hard and has a huge display.
 If you zoom in you can see better.  She likes bicycles and once she painted a full size one for an outdoor show.
 She also usually has rosemary plants which go really well with the Christmas things.
 I like "It's a Wonderful World".
I would go crazy trying to put all this together. I must have the one that says "I think my guardian angel has a drinking problem."

Happy Saturday everyone.  A turn of weather, 70 yesterday, brrr. today.

4 comments:

Earlene said...

Cute, where is Lindbergh?

~Have a wonderful Thanksgiving Peggy!

Prims By The Water said...

Wow, how amazing. I am with Earlene, Where is Lindbergh? Janice

Marg said...

Cindy certainly is an industrious person. Those are all such great items. She really is talented and hard working.

Buttercup said...

These are adorable. I'm not sure I'd be able to pick a favorite. I think I'd come home with arms full. Hope you had a very happy Thanksgiving.