Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Iris Folding by Barbara

 These are her new ornaments for this year.
 Her display looks really nice.  Too bad she wasn't in the picture.
 She works really hard, bringing in all these frames is not an easy job.
 One of my favorites
 And this one too, she has a variety, something for everyone.  Nice gifts.
 Very elegant ones too with lots of bling.
I think this would be very tedious art so I give her lots of credit.  I can't imagine the patience it takes.
Tomorrow I have some pictures from Cindy's booth, she does slate signs and more.  Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Linda said...

She must have the patience of Job!!! It is all so beautiful!!

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Her work is beautiful and unique. I've never seen anything quite like it before but certainly enjoyed seeing all the very original work.

Ann said...

what fabulous items she has. I tried iris folding a long time ago. I really didn't have the patience for it but I love the look