Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Hello



Hi everyone, I'm still around, just limited by the white stuff.  Turning on the tv weather this morning, I realize how fortunate we are here in Michigan compared to some of you all.

I've been sewing stuff I don't really like, so I was looking through the craft pictures and ran across this one This is my friend Jackie with my grandsons Jacob and Jordan at a show where we used a tent.  Looks like crows were popular, even way back then, or no one wanted to buy her and she just put herself front and center.

Happy winter everyone. 

9 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Happy Winter ! More snow here today but the sunshine just popped out! I remember when crows were very popular and have several. Hang in there! Only 6 more weeks of winter !

Ann Thompson said...

Glad to see you today. Love that crow on the table

Prims By The Water said...

I am so tired of the snow. More to come by morning. Cool pic! Janice

Linda said...

Spring is coming! I know you are looking forward to it. I feel like January and February are waiting months and the year really starts in March!

Chatty Crone said...

We don't get a lot of snow here - in fact very little - but it has been cold!

Eggs In My Pocket said...

Hope this finds you staying warm! Love that crow!

Susie said...

Hi Peggy, I have been missing your posts. Sorry. Hope you are doing well there. We are in a round of wetness here. Rain, ice or snow....ready for some dry days and sunshine, aren't you? Blessings to you, xoxo, Susie

Prims By The Water said...

How fun to look back...I even remember making crows like that. Now I am showing my age. LOL Janice

tya6i said...

Moving your fingers from chord to chord is an important skill in guitar playing.Play Bazaar You should devote a portion of time from your practice, 15 minutes or so, on only chord switching exercises. Transitioning between chords will help the music sound more smooth and pleasant, without squeaks!Satta King