Monday, April 19, 2010

At church on Sunday.....

I always take my camera to church on Sunday, you never know. This Sunday, quilter Sandy brought her signature quilt blocks she is making for an exchange. Wouldn't you like to see the finished quilt in those civil war fabrics! She especially wanted Jeanne (PJ's friend) to see them, after they talked quilting after Bible study.

I looked up the website, about Jane A. Stickle, www.dearjane.com. There's also a beautiful quilt there with 225 patterns. I love quilts and quilt shops and quilters, altho I don't quilt, I like hanging around those who do.

I hope Jeanne will visit my blog so she can see Sandy's beautiful blocks. Happy Monday everyone.

1 comment:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I'm not a quilter either but love them. I took a picture of our church at Easter as they had loads of flowers all around making it look so pretty. I didn't take my camera though, but I had my cell phone and it has a camera