Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Bright's Passage by Josh Ritter

I haven't been a fan of Josh Ritter's music and television but I am now a fan of his writing.
I could never write a review but I can tell you that I liked the story that goes every which way and comes together just perfectly.

I also like short chapters and writing that puts indelible pictures in my mind, better than tv or movies. And I like good endings. It's also a little bit odd, but I think I like odd.

Happy last Wednesday in January. Where has the time gone?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the thumbs up! I'm always looking for a good read. Enjoy your day!

Wanda..... said...

My daughter works at our library...I will ask her to get "Bright's Passage" for me. Thanks Peggy. "The Story of Edgar Sawtelle" was a good/odd book too!

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

It sounds like a good book. Now I'll be on the look out for it. I've been doing a lot of reading rather than other things I should be doing... Oh well, I enjoy it and life's to short not to do what you enjoy. Hope your Thursday is a wonderful one!

Michaele said...

I will keep my eye out for this. I always appreciate a good review : )

Unknown said...

I'm always on the lookout for an odd read, and looks like this will be a good one to check out. Thanks for the recommendation!