Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Everyone has their own reason for liking pinterest. I haven't heard any negatives except it steals away your life.

I like it for keeping groups of similar interests together and those are there for a quick reference. Lately I have been going through some old photos that I have trouble keeping track of, so I decided it would be a good place to put those as well. So I will be boring you with some of those from time to time.

My home town, Paducah, Kentucky has a Paducah Memories page on Facebook and perhaps your hometown might have one too. Old and new pictures and reminiscenses are fun ; I even ran across a post by my SIL, Mark. You may find some old friends on your hometown page if there is one.....or you could start one yourself!

I promise though, only a few of these. Happy Tuesday. John Michael and I are watching Elmo today!

3 comments:

Green Creek Primitives said...

Hi Peggy, I haven't been on pinterest yet, my daughter in law gets all kind of ideas from it, always showing me what she is making. Have fun watching Elmo today. Vicky

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I haven't been on pinterest either and maybe from what you say I should check it out. It might be very interesting to see what they have on my hometown. Thanks for the tip today. Hope your Tuesday is a terrific one!

kath001 said...

I love Pinterest! I haven't had much time to go there for the past couple of weeks, just a quick run through now and then. But I find a lot of inspiration there.
kathleen