Monday, April 16, 2012

Some days there's PIE.....

From Kate's Kitchen via Jeff this morning. He brought his saw and cut my butterfly bushes down. Somehow they tend to become butterfly trees if not cut down in the spring. Last summer they were so tall I couldn't reach the top blooms to deadhead them.

It is so good that Jeff can do a chore for me again and that he is getting better.
The flowers are mixing themselves up which is okay, they do a better job than I do.

And Hugs and Kisses are finished today. XOXO

6 comments:

Helen said...

Those flowers are beautiful.Your pie looks delicious.

Susie said...

Peggy, I love your hugs and kisses. :):) so sweet. It's a blessing that your s-i-l is well enough to help you. Smiles to you, Susie(She Junks)

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love hugs and kisses...how sweet they are! Make ME want to hug and kiss them! Enjoy your week! ♥

tina said...

Pie is good! Hugs and Kisses are ever so sweet!

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

We have two butterfly bushes in our yard and last year they got trimmed back good but still they are tall and spindly looking. Maybe we need to cut them down every spring too. The hummers and the butterflies do enjoy them and give us hours of pleasure watching them. I had pie but mine came out of the freezer case at the grocery store...I was so hungry for lemon meringue that I had to buy one. Hope your Tuesday is a terrific one!

Kynda said...

Jeff in the garden! YaY!