Monday, October 14, 2013

Mid October Garden

This is why I like zinnias.  This is only one plant.  The blue behind it is tall Ageratum.
When I walked out this morning, with my coffee, the birds were singing like they do in spring.  Maybe they are grateful, as well as we are, that we have these extra days of enjoying the garden. I don't think they are Tiger fans. 
Brussel Sprouts is a plant I never tried. My neighbor gave this plant to me, and now he needs to eat them.
This is a mystery plant.  It is about 16 inches wide.  I'm sure it is a weed.

2 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

We have very little at all blooming now. Next year I want to plant zinnias. I've seen different varieties of them this year. It's a lovely day here in Ohio too.

Primitive Stars said...

So pretty Peggy, love those Zinnias too.......Blessings Francine.