Saturday, March 22, 2014

Reading, Sewing

 This is a pattern by Dusty Cupboard Primitives.  He is easy, and he is supposed to be a girl.  Try him (her).
Books are piling up.  I found the little David Copperfield at the library book sale, In My Seat was a gift from my friend Neen, it is about the pilot who was scheduled to fly the first plane of 9/11 but was cancelled.  It is very good.  The Funeral Dress is pretty good and Winter People is a scary, scary but fun ghost story.  I haven't finished the Mitch Albom book yet.  Going back to The Goldfinch on my Kindle now, it is a fourteen hour book and I don't read many of those.

I was checking in with my blog friends last night to see who has spring ..not us, altho my jonquils are up and I can see buds on the hellebores.  Still piles of snow here and there and it is not pretty now, neither are the potholes! 

3 comments:

Primitive Stars said...

Happy Spring Peggy, no Spring here, tons of snow, cold, -30 here today, YUK!!!!!!!Good reading, Francine.

kath001 said...

Interested to know what you think of The First Phone Call From Heaven. I wasn't bowled over by it. I will check out a couple of the others you mentioned.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love him! Just as cute a face as I've ever seen. I was sewing like crazy for awhile....and got stuck on something and stopped! Love your variety of books! Enjoy your weekend! Hugs!