Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Pinterest Biscuits

Yesterday John had the day off from school.  It is Teachers Appreciation Week.  PJ says it is Nurses Week also.  We had these biscuits for breakfast....

2 cups bisquick
1/2 cup sour cream
1/2 cup 7 UP

Turn them over in some melted butter and bake about 10 minutes 425.  They are so easy and stay soft so you can warm them up the next day, unless there are none the next day.

My grandmother would say it is strawberry winter, as I noticed yesterday my berries were blooming.  It is cold and wet this morning.  She would also love the biscuits, she liked the new things and I will never forget how excited she got the first time we brought home a cake mix.   Have fun today and appreciate the teachers and the nurses!

1 comment:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I got that recipe too but haven't tried it out yet. Yes, our teachers and nurses are very special people !!!