Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Putzing with funny witches...

 My broom is old and dusty....I seldom fly, oh well...my greenish cast has faded, I never cast a spell.
The slimy toads adore me, they know I'm not a threat.  I'd rather nap or crochet, I seldom ever fret.
My days of making potions.. are over, dead and gone, no one seems to trust me, afraid I'll get it wrong.
My caldron is on ebay, my groove is lost, they say.  How can she be so happy, this witch , who lost her way.
so former friends  forsake me, but that's just fine you see...It's time to read a romance, and have a cup of tea...hee...hee.

7 comments:

Linda said...

She is adorable! Cute and clever! Just as she should be!

Ann Thompson said...

LOVE this. They are so cute and I love the poem to introduce them

Susie said...

Peggy, This is such a cute post. Love the witchy poos and the poem. Blessings to you, xoxo, Susie

kath001 said...

So cute! The verse made me think of Bewitched's Aunt Clara. :)

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Love your cute witch and the poem too. It's won't be long now and they'll be flying through the air. People seem to decorate for Halloween earlier every year! Happy last day of summer! It's to be a hot one here !

Prims By The Water said...

Cute witches! You are so creative. Janice

lil red hen said...

So cute! I must be one of those who never grew up because I love dolls!