Monday, December 25, 2017

Christmas on Fleming Street

CLAUS AND CROW came to my house just before Christmas from my wonderful blogger friend, Lisa from The Moonlit Stitch. This morning there is a beautiful snow and we went out for a bit on the porch.

My neighbors have cleaned my drive and walk and even my car!  Everyone is being Santa Claus to me.

I am cooking green beans and a chess pie and drinking coffee.  Just wanted to say how much I appreciate my blogger friends  and wish everyone a Merry Christmas.

P. S. That's a bit of real snow on Claus's boot.  He just had to see if it was real.  Love to all.

7 comments:

Ann Thompson said...

What a cute Santa. We have snow here and more coming. Merry Christmas

The Moonlit Stitch said...

Claus looks so happy Peggy! Rec'd quite a bit if snow at the Tip today. Merry Christmas!

The Moonlit Stitch said...

"of" snow, not "if" snow, it was no doubt snow!

Prims By The Water said...

So sweet. Lisa did a great job on your snow fella. Merry Christmas! Janice

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Merry Christmas. Love your Claus and Crow! Snow here too but now help with the snow. The sun did come out and melted it off the car anyway.

Chatty Crone said...

I do hope you had a wonderful Christmas and I wish you a blessed new year! 2018! sandie

tya6i said...

Take care of any Play Bazaar landscaping problems such as diseased or damaged trees to prevent potentially expensive damages. Your home owner's insurance policy may or may not cover damages to your property or others resulting from a fallen tree, so removing landscape features that are dangerous or unstable can protect you from out-of-pocket expenses.Satta King