Thursday, April 5, 2018

Black cats.


I like black cats, good thing, since I have to live with one.

Nothing new here with me except it is winter and reading your posts today, everyone is in the same boat.  John and I tried a jigsaw puzzle today but Walker laid down on it to take a nap.  We were saved from boredom this week because our library had game days.  Instead of spring break, it should have been called winter break.

I made some elephants this week and put them on a flower is never wrong blog.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your cat is stunning! I have a black one, too. Even in GA, we are having a cold spell with wind. Ready for warm temps to come and stay!
Have a good evening.

Prims By The Water said...

Love your kitty! Suppose to get more snow tomorrow. YUCK! Jnaice

Ann said...

Aw, such a pretty cat. I had a black cat a long time ago.

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I used to have a black cat, so I do love them. She was my constant companion for 18 years. Spring break is about to end here too. I'm glad you're keeping busy. Helps to pass the time until Spring finally makes it way.

Chatty Crone said...

Just wanted to say hello - are you staying warm? It is going to be cold here tomorrow.

tya6i said...

Practice throwing the baseball every day.Play Bazaar It may seem obvious, but some ignore throwing for the call of the batter's cage. They think baseball is all about the big hit. It's about much more, and a strong arm can mean a lot of runs saved over the course of a season.Satta King