Tuesday, February 1, 2011

A Barbara pick......

From a show, Barb picked this piece to give me. It is perfect, every stitch, felted and signed and dated by the artist. I love it.

Our snow will be arriving tonight. I sometimes get things (words) misconstrued. They were talking about a "historical" snow I thought, but now I think the word might have been "hysterical". As Mark has explained to me, sometimes my filters don't work right.

Well, I hope, wherever you are, you are safe and warm on this very first day of February, twenty eleven. Happy Tuesday.

3 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Our snow was neither historical or hysterical but bothersome in that it was close to a half foot more added to the foot we already had on the ground. Schools are closed and I'm having a free day but right now am too tired out from the shoveling to do much of anything else. It may be a good day to watch a movie and knit!
I hope your Tuesday is a terrific one.

Kynda said...

if you're anything like here, it's both hysterical and historical!

Kynda said...

and your filters work just fine. In fact, we could both stand to shed a filter or two :)