Tuesday, February 15, 2011

New doll, sorta...

I made this doll and used an Olde Country Cupboard pattern for the body, however I did change the face for this one. I liked the dogwood fabric and the old lace with her.

An Oz-ism for this day.

However, three things I am excited about...

Today is my afternoon with John Michael....

A movie has been made, opening soon, Water for Elephants, and you still have time to read this good book before seeing it.

Whimsical Vintage Doll Designer, Pat Beam Kildare, has a BLOG. I have been buying her patterns for a very long time. Check her out at www.offthebeam.blogspot.com. I ordered a pattern this morning.

Happy Tuesday everyone. Be excited today.

6 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

The sun is out here and the snow is still melting so that's as exciting as it gets here today! Hope your have a wonderful Tuesday!

Laura Lynn said...

Cute as always!
It's a good day today - I can feel Spring coming on!

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

Love her dress!
★Linda★

Annie Joy said...

Oh, Peggy, I love your dolls, especially the "Oz-ism". I have had Water for Elephants on my "to read" list for quite a while. I will move it to the top of my list. Thanks for the heads-up about the movie and thank you for dropping by this morning! Annie

Farm Girl said...

Thank you so much for visiting. I am so happy that Amy does her Farm Friend Friday posts because I get to make new friends. I love your Raggedy Ann doll. I still have all of mine from my childhood and they really are more than friends.

Katy said...

I just *love* the doll you made! I feel she is just like me, through-and-through! :) I always say that "my cup runneth over"! :) Just beautiful!

Just found you and wanted to say a warm, "hello"!

Kindly,
Katy