Monday, August 1, 2011

Red Things I liked on the Garden Tour....

I have an idea these came from the Antiques on Main in Belleville.
Same garden, I took lots of pictures here. They also had a pool, which we discussed at length what would happen if we all jumped in, sweaty as we were.

Another garden had this mandevilla. I never have these for some reason. I think they are pricey but two colors are just beautiful together.

This from another garden, a blooming hairdo.

Did you ever see a movie that you walked out thinking that was a waste of time, and then the next day you remember things about it that you really liked? I was that way about this garden tour, today I am remembering things that I really thought were so cool. I have lots more pictures to post too.

I think with garden tours starting in June, you get kinda burned out with them. I wish you could all come to my house for a garden tour.

6 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I love the pictures in your post today. I always like to see other peoples gardens and they way the manage to make them unique. It would be a treat to visit your garden but since you are so far away I'll make do with pictures. Hope your Monday is a wonderful one!

TheCrankyCrow said...

I know EXACTLY what you mean about the movie thing, Peggy - I'm kinda like that with antique shows and new shops too - worst part there is, if I'm not "in the zone" appreciating what I'm seeing at the moment, I'm usually regretting what I didn't get the next day! Fun reds!! Have a great week! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

Carmen S. said...

Thanks for stopping by to visit me! Your flowers and garden are gorgeous, love the lil' playground;)

Donna said...

I love the red! There aren't many garden tours around here except for Colonial Williamsburg. Not to mention most of my neighbors don't have any gardens! Guess I am the odd one. Beautiful pictures. Thank you for sharing.

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

such sweet pictures.....
I've never grown mandevelia either but it is lovely. My SIL-may she rest in peace-always had pink ones on either side of her door.
Thanks for sharing your garden tour. I sure wish I could visit your garden!
★Linda★

Karen Bosch said...

Such cute garden art - I've enjoyed looking at the pictures of your tour!