Thursday, October 25, 2012

Designs by Olde Country Cupboard...

I liked this fabric that has letters and numbers.  I made the little flowers to go with the girls, if you are thinking they are not as nice as PJ's.  (They aren't!)

My dolls are a little different, but you get the idea. I say that a lot.

This is a twin but I like the pokie-dot fabric so much.  From Sew-What in Wyandotte.

I hope everyone is enjoying the nice weather that we have. The trees are golden and soon our yards will be.  Love from Michigan.

4 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Your girls are adorable. Looks like you've been busy. I have great crafting plans but seem to be doing more babysitting than anything else. It has been beautiful here too. Today is supposed to be the last of it for awhile. Not sure how long...maybe until next year.

Primitive Stars said...

Good Day Peggy.....lovely dollies......so sweet......Blessings Francine.

Raymond Homestead said...

Those are so darn cute, I like the letter and number fabric too!

Trace4J said...

SO cute.
I love them.
Especially the polka dots.
HUGS
Trace


www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com