Saturday, August 23, 2014

Young Adult Fiction

I read this quickly so I could return it to my library for the young folks to read.  However, it doesn't have to be appreciated only by them.  It is suspenseful, tragic  with surprise that I didn't see coming.  John Green gave it a good review too.

I am having a problem with SPAM (anonymous comments).  If anyone has a solution I would appreciate a suggestion.

I was looking forward to posting some new dolls by Jackie, but she let me down and didn't send the pictures.  Maybe tomorrow. 

4 comments:

kath001 said...

I had a terrible time with spam comments too. I had to go back to 'word verification' to weed it out.

It's under 'SETTINGS' then 'POSTS AND COMMENTS' then 'SHOW WORD VERIFICATION'

or if you don't want word verification, you could moderate comments before they are published. It's also under 'SETTINGS' then under 'COMMENT MODERATION' highlight 'ALWAYS.'

I hate to use either, but I was having really obnoxious spam show up...it was awful. Sorry you are having to deal with it.

The Moonlit Stitch said...

Oh my daughter loves John Green stories! Would love to see some new dolls. Haven't had a problem with spam lately, it goes to the spam folder most times (knock on wood!)
~*~Lisa

Ann said...

I no longer allow comments from anonymous readers. That solved the problem for me

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I too used to have those annoying comments but changed my settings to stop comments from anonymous readers too. I haven't had one since.