Thursday, March 31, 2016

Old Needlework


I've been thinking of ways to use some old needlework and buttons that have been languishing in a drawer where no one sees them.  This may "need" something, so if you have a suggestion please let me know. 

It hasn't been good weather for the children's spring break, only one day we could go to the playground.  Now today, raining dogs and cats.  John is always happy with whatever I can dig up for us to do on days he is here, I am thinking Kung Fu Panda at the dollar movie today. Again, if you have a suggestion for rainy days, let me know.




5 comments:

kath001 said...

Oh, Peggy, I just LOVE it! The addition of Scripture is perfect.

Ann said...

nice use of the old needlework. I think it's perfect just the way it is.

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Your old needle work display is wonderful. So much better than lying hidden away in a drawer. The weather here really hasn't been great for Spring break either. Have fun what ever you decide to do.

Kynda said...

I LoVe this!!

Susie said...

Peggy, I like that hanging lace piece. Makes me think of my knitting days. I tried to teach myself to knit...knitted one cuff to put on a jacket...one? wish I had framed that thing...I do not even know what happened to it..No I do not knit. LOL. Hope you are well and staying warm. It's windy here again. I am going to have to find a new hair-do...you know one that holds up in the wind. Blessings, xoxo,Susie