Friday, November 11, 2016

Craft show stuff




These are my ellie-phants for the craft show.  I made them from a Sweet Meadows Farm pattern out of some nice gray flannel and used some old hankies on some of them.
And this one is my lady angel of color and her baby.  I used some old crochet for trim and made the dress from a curtain valance.  She doesn't show up too well in the picture but her hair is so neat.  I will have to make a post and show you how I did it.  I was just packing up the last of my things and thought I would share them with you all.  I hope to get some pictures at the craft show of what's new and different, and if I have any hot sellers I will let you know for sure!!


3 comments:

kath001 said...

Very ellie-gant ellie-phants; I love them! The angel turned out beautifully. I'd love to see how you did the hair.

Ann said...

Everything looks great. Have a great craft show. Hope you sell out

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

How cute they all are ! I hope you have fun. Looking forward to seeing more pictures !