Friday, August 7, 2020

Flowers on Fleming St.

 Best short zinnia is this red one, I have not picked even one and the blooms are still fresh.
Best tall zinnias, I save the seeds from one year to the next and just scatter them.  They never fail.
Best spreading petunia, they are hard to find.  Tidal Wave.
 The hostas have the tallest blooms ever.
 new to me, Mexican petunia.  Only blooms early in the morning.
 My yarrow, I sell this dried at my craft mall.
and if you were here, we would sit under this tree and drink coffee.  It's a beautiful day in Michigan.

5 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

It would be wonderful to sit and have a cup of coffee with you and look at all your lovely flowers. It's such a pretty time of year. To sit in the shade would be a treat. Have a wonderful weekend!

Chatty Crone said...

Wow those flowers are gorgeous - It is a beautiful day there for sure!

TheCrankyCrow said...

Such beautiful, beautiful, blooms Peggy!! And your yard looks incredible! Glad you're enjoying your weekend! ~Robin~

Earlene said...

Hello Peggy!!!
Your gardens are beautiful!!!!!! It has been a great Summer for gardening. Wish we had weather like this all year.
Hope you are doing well.
Earlene

Eggs In My Pocket said...

How I would love to sit with you in your lovely garden of flowers!
I love all of your flowers! Zinnia has always been my favorite, and how I wish I could grow yarrow. It is so cheery looking!