Monday, October 4, 2010

Not at all Scary....

wee bear has gone home with someone from Town Peddler
A witch that smiles is good. Pat Beam design, painted muslin.
Pumpkin belly black cat, with glittery eyes, but also smiling. Also Pat Beam pattern.
Sweet Meadows design that I used to make a Halloween doll.

My day hasn't exactly gone as I planned but when do they ever. If you want to hear God laugh, tell Him your plans.

The First Methodist Church Quilt Show is Friday and Saturday this week. We will be there so come and see us. Good salad luncheon 11-2, Mason and Garrison, just off Michigan Avenue in Dearborn.

2 comments:

Kynda said...

soooo cute! You have been workin hard lady! If I had another vacation to take, I'd be on the train to see your show. love love

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I sure wish I could be there, It would be great to see your show. I love the Halloween doll. Too bad I live so far away.