Saturday, January 8, 2011

Snow for most all

Lots of you are talking about snow, looks like it is widespread but welcomed by most everyone.

Something pretty bad is wrong with my scanner (as usual). It now includes a big black line. This is Becca several snow-seasons ago and here are some snowmanisms for you.

"Fallen snow is free art supplies.

Nobody makes a snowman against his will.

The snowman's kryptonite is the sun.

The Taliban outlawed the snowman.

He is the essence of folk art, a creation of whim."

From "History of the Snowman". A good book.

5 comments:

Laura Lynn said...

Long live the snowman! That picture is great!!

We got a pretty good snowfall yesterday - it was so pretty and the kids played all day.

Have a nice Sunday!
Laura

Verde Farm said...

Love this!! Hail Frosty and Crystal :) Nobody ever made a snowman without smiling either.

Debbie said...

I too love the snowman picture. I am electronically challenged here so when things like that happen I am lost.

I hope your having a wonderful weekend!

*hugs*
Debbie

Sandra said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog...I love that outdoor skating rink you posted about...reminds me of when I was a kid...I loved to skate!

Teachinfourth said...

Ugh, that dratted Kryptonite!