Monday, June 6, 2011

Havagoda..

Graduation was yesterday. This is Rebecca making her speech and she did super. It was such a sweet and happy day.

A reminder to you all that I am still working along with the gardening. PJ found an old tattered hymn book at a sale....

And this is my therapy frog that I have coffee with every morning. He said, when do I get to be on the blog? So here is he, his expression will match any feeling that you have... His eyes are amazing. Don't ever tell him he is just a plastic frog.

The Havagoda is a word from the graduation speaker. You can figure it out, she said that she said it to her students every morning.

Another sentence I wanted to remember from another speaker also. A Don Swartz quote (thank you PJ for looking it up)...

"No one cares how much you know, until they know how much you care."

1 comment:

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

A wonderous event, for sure.
I love the collage under glass. Simply beautiful!
★Linda★