Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Christmas Red.....

De-Lite is a sculpy product you can buy at Michael's. It air dries. Try it sometime.

Seems everything I made is red, so we will see if anyone else is ready to go back to a traditional Christmas color.

You can't ever make anything as beautiful as this red. By the Master Gardener himself!

Today the rain is dripping on the leaves that need to come down and be raked up. I put them all on my garden, from the front yard, we tote them all to the backyard. Charlie has been helping me this year. We used the leaf vacuum and he said, this isn't as easy as it looks. And he is right.

Happy Wednesday everyone. Thanks for commenting on my Santas.

6 comments:

Prims and Annies said...

They are so adorable...colors come and go for Christmas but the red is perfect for these dolls...great job!
Smiles and Huggs
Maxie

TheCrankyCrow said...

Gorgeous reds Miss Peggy - but, you're right - nothing matches that magnificent rose....Rain? We got hit with a mini blizzard today...plows are out and there's heavy, wet, white stuff all over the place. Yuk...no make that YUK!! Smiles & Wednesday Hugs ~ Robin

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Red is my favorite Christmas color. I'm sure they will be a hit. All our leaves are about done falling and most are in the neighbors yards but it'll be a different story after the wind blows. It was raining here today too.

Kitty said...

oh my!! those are the cutest! I love them, especially the couple, so darling!

Buttercup said...

Your decorations are wonderful and the red is so festive. Thankfully we had sun today, but it is getting cold again. I am grateful for any day when it's not snowing.

merrytait said...

Very cute decorations.

Nice family photo earlier!!!! (or, later, actually) (Up above).