Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Family time today.....

Today is Tyler's birthday, he is SIXTEEN and how can he be sixteen..but he is and he is a super kid, a good driver and a Marching Band member...Happy Birthday Tyler....


Two weeks ago, Jacob and Lauren visited... and Jake brought his new guitar and sang a song for me.
John and his uncle Jeff on father's day, just swinging.....

John with Mom, Rachel and Great Grandmother, Mary..... Rachel had a birthday too...
Kynda, and John with me...you can see we were happy...but it was too short. I got lots of cards and Facebook happy birthdays and TWO birthday cakes...

Happy Wednesday everyone. Picking out some good news for today, I hope everyone saw Kevin Costner on Larry King last night. Of course, he has always been my favorite movie star, but he will be one of my favorite persons now for his machine to clean up the oil spill.

4 comments:

Laura Lynn said...

Happy Birthday Tyler! It sounds like you all have had good family time these days - the best!

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I loved seeing all the happy faces celebrating birthdays there. Looks like you had a grand time of it all. It's one great thing about summertime as people can get together more.

Wanda..... said...

Happy Birthday Tyler!

What a happy family, everyone with such beautiful smiles!

♥...Wanda

Connie said...

Happy Birthdays!! Love seeing pictures of family getting together. I missed Kevin Costner. I better look up that interview!