Sunday, June 6, 2010

Ray and Lisa's Front Porch

A big ol' porch is a great place to take family pictures. These are my four youngest grandchildren. (I have five more besides these guys).
Mike and the boys, Dylan doesn't like to have his picture taken but he was a good sport for me. I think Tyler really gets into the spirit of it.
You can just sit in the swing and look out at the field, maybe see some deer walk across...
or best of all, take a nice long nap. Jenny, Angel, Carly, Goddard and Max the big dog, whom no one has told that he isn't a beagle.

2 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

What a wonderful porch and view they have. Nice looking grands too! I would feel right at home there.

Wanda..... said...

Good looking grandkids, Peggy! My grandson Dylan hates to have his photo taken too!

Love all the dogs!

♥...Wanda