Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Major Crimes....Major Fun last night.....

I hope you didn't miss last night's episode of Major Crimes.  Old TV stars including Tim Conway, Doris Roberts and Ron Howard and more.  A zany story of retirees living in a complex operated by a landlord they all wanted dead. 

It was cornball at its best,  and  I totally loved it.  Rebecca did too (and she's just 19).  You can catch it next week (usually)  one hour earlier than the new episode  on TNT.  I'll be reminding you next week.


5 comments:

Patsy said...

Hi,
I also have the button fever, with large display on a wall.
About the book-- when we lived in a retirement village with many Vet's
they gave there World War 11 books to the library. I took it up as a hobby to read as many as I could. I was a 1939 baby and grew up very patriotic. My grandfather took me to see Truman when he came to our town in the 40's. This book which I believe is true has blown the webs from my mind and explained so many things about todays world we live in.

Earlene said...

I can't wait to see it...what time is it on again?

Earlene

Primitive Stars said...

Oh I want to see that show, thanks, Francine.

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I missed it. But will look for it next week. Sounds like something to watch. I watch little but do get tired of seeing things over and over. It's time to see something new. I better check our TV listings here.

Linda said...

We loved it!!!!