Monday, August 19, 2013

Like my bag?

This is my new bag that PJ and Jeff brought me from Whole Foods.  I love it, but it makes me want THIS.........


Fab-U-Lous "Go-To Dip

l can of artichoke hearts in water or 2 small jars marinated in oil (chopped).  I always used the water packed ones.
1 block of cream cheese
1/2 cup mayo (Use Hellmans)
1/2 cup sour cream
1 cup shredded parmesan cheese (not grated) Picky, Picky...
a few dashes of garlic salt

Heat the oven to 350 and mix all until well-blended.  Pour into oven-safe dish (duh) and cook for 30 minutes.

I have lost the source of this recipe but it came from a blogger and she says if you make it,
everyone will fall in love with you.  Okey-Dokey-Artichokey!

6 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I do love your bag and have copied the dip recipe. My daughter loves Artichoke Dip so I'll share it with her.

The Moonlit Stitch said...

I have never had this thing your call Artichoke! LOL, the recipe sounds very tempting! ~*~Lisa

kath001 said...

Mmmmmm-mmmmmmm-mmmmmm!

Trace4J said...

Yum..love your bag too.
Woolie hugs

Susie said...

Gee Peggy, I am way behind on reading your blog. I bet you are a great cook.I know you can sew out of this world.:):) It's Friday the 23rd...enjoy your weekend dear friend. xoxo,Susie

Chatty Crone said...

That looked so good I pinned it.