Thursday, August 8, 2013

Talkin' 'bout my girls....

 Good morning all, a cloudy Thursday here in Michigan.  Our weather is usually like that box of chocolates.

I haven't been posting my handmades but these are so easy and sweet I thought maybe someone would like to make them too.  It is a Chestnut Junction pattern, if so.

I have recently discovered "trombones".  I have no idea what to do with them but I am fascinated by them.  I put a PJ flower on this one and I will try it out to see if I can find a use for it.  I don't think Rebecca was impressed and you may not be either.

2 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I've seen many things on top of a paper clip as You call your trombones and have always used them for book markers. I think that would work with yours. I love your girls too! I agree about the weather...just like a box of chocolates!

Susie said...

Peggy, your dolls are so darn cute. You are a good seamstress.:):) I am not sure what you call trombones..paper clips? It is cute with it's flower. Oh yes, the weather is getting harder to predict, even with today technology it seems. We are clearing up right now and tomorrow is to be nice...but hey who knows. xoxo,Susie