Thursday, March 11, 2010

Apron and New Purse

This sweet apron was made by Stella for Jackie when she was a little girl. She made them mother-and-daughter matching aprons. I couldn't talk her out of it, no matter how much I said about the cute heart pockets and the dainty little fabric. Aprons are in!

But this is my new purse that I came home with. Thank you, Jackie! I love it, it fits my stuff perfectly.

Tomorrow I'll have some bears to show. Tyler and Dylan, my grandsons were here on Tuesday and we went to see Avatar. I thought we would be the last three people who hadn't seen it, but there were quite a few people in the movie. We all liked it but when I take time out for the fun stuff, it is hard to get back to sewing. Anybody else have that problem? Also the garden keeps calling me to come and look. Have a nice Thursday everyone.

2 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I do the same on fun type days...nothing else gets done at my house.

Wanda..... said...

Your purse is very nice, Peggy.
I can't wait to get out and do some yard work!