Wednesday, March 17, 2010

A new creative friend.....



I thought you all would enjoy seeing these photos of a new friend I have met online. She will be at the Saline Middle School in Saline, Michigan this weekend, Saturday. Her name is Barbara and her display name is BIG BROWN DOG. I love her pillows, I think they are just beautiful.

Saline shows are first-rate and if you are in the area and want to go to an excellent show, this would be the one. I expect Barbara will sell out, so go early.

The name of her display? She says"I have a chocolate lab named Latte. Also a nilla-wafer cocker spaniel, Nala, who is blind and deaf but the happiest dog in the world . Why can't we all be happy and be thankful for our food, shelter and love from our family. Our pets can sure teach us a lot about how God would want us to think."

I would add that I am thankful for all that, and my online and email friends like Barbara and all of you. Happy Wednesday.

2 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

The internet is a great way to connect. The pillows are nice. Pets and children do teach us alot about how we should live. Hope your Wednesday has been a good one too!

Wanda..... said...

I would have an awful time choosing, they are all so very nice.