Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Sam

Well....his eyes might look a little beady and his pants are in a twitch, but I think he is at least different. He is made from a pattern by Bird-in-the-Hand Primitives and he is VERY small, maybe 10 inches tall and that elephant, whew! The problem is with the maker on this one, and I will do another to see if he really was all that difficult.

I liked it that he was an e pattern. At first I didn't like that idea, but now that I have used it, it is an easy way to get your pattern right away and as long as the old printer cooperates, it's great.

P. S. You bear lovers out there, look at Faith Harvest Primitives this morning. She has a cute bear made from an old tablecloth. Super!

Happy Tuesday, the sun is shining!

1 comment:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I didn't know you could get patterns on the internet. That sounds interesting for sure.