Sunday, December 11, 2016

Happy Sunday

At PJ's house, more pottery from Prairie Springs, The little Santa that was made by Nancy.  He looks a little perplexed like, "I'm standing next to a bear."  The bear is made from a pattern by Sweet Meadows Farm.

As for this this snowy day I am dog-sitting while the family goes to the Lions game.  These are my charges:
 Buddy says I don't care...I'm just here for the snacks....
Eddie says ..I will just look out the window until they come back from that dumb old Lions game, and bark at anything that moves.
Jenny says...I don't care either, I got my quilt.

I hope you are warm today and have someone to shovel for ya!


4 comments:

Ann said...

What a cute Santa that is.
I'm not much of a sports fan so I would rather have dog sitting duty than go to a game.
Thankfully no shoveling needed today. I had enough of it yesterday

Prims By The Water said...

YAY Lions! Still snowing here. Those little fellas are so sweet. I am sure they had fun at your house today. Janice

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

We didn't get as much snow as they had called for so thankfully there's not shoveling required. Just a little clearing off here and there so no one slips on the steps outside.. I dog sit for some in my family too, but mostly they come to me. With the group there I can see why you go there. Hope you have a happy Monday !

Marg said...

What fun to have two doggies for a little while. That surely is a cute Santa. You all have a wonderful day. I just have to take my time taking the pictures of the cats until by accident they pose.