Monday, February 22, 2010

Dolls with TipNut flowers


These are made from a Sweet Meadows Farm pattern (of course) but the flowers I learned to make on the TipNut site. Maybe if I make flowers, the weather will get the idea.

Big flakes today with probably four inches already down, but it reminds me that I have the best neighbors (who snowblow my drive and sidewalk) and it keeps the cat (Walker) entertained and covers up the yucky stuff in the yard. And I'm making turkey in the crockpot, how lucky can ya get.

4 comments:

Small House said...

It sounds like a great day to stay in at your house! I could smell the turkey.....Yum!

Of course you already know that you amaze me with the cute dolls you make. These dolls are WONDERFUL...with their cute little flowers.

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I love both the dolls, winter seems never ending right now. We have rain not snow for a change but it will change over tonight they say. Still lots of it on the ground here though.

TJ said...

Peggy you are one talented lady !!!
I just love seeing your creations. Those flowers are just the sweetest and sure make me long to see the real ones bloom ! Hope your day was fantastic and your tomorrow is even better !!!
Prim Huggs n Blessins
TJ

Eggs In My Pocket said...

Love the dolls and the material you chose! The turkey sounds wonderful! We are getting a light dusting of snow tonight. Stay warm! blessings,Kathleen