Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Town Peddler on Wednesday


Town Peddler has two sections, one for antiques plus some adjacent rooms and one for crafts. There is an area with art work , some pretty good coffee and great cookies. This is a good place to sit a spell.

I always talk to customers who come by. This morning a couple were there for their first time, the husband says "this place is really big". Somehow, the husbands always think that.

I made the tags this week to have something little for the tree and for something different. The bears said they liked it there, but thought they should have their own tag.

If you have a craft and antique mall in your area, I would love to hear about it. I hope you have a good Wednesday.

2 comments:

Wanda..... said...

I love everything you have on display Peggy, I didn't realize the bear with the drum was that large, until seeing it here with the others.

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I sure wish your craft mall were closer I'd be there to check it all out. It sounds like fun for sure and I love crafting when I have time.