Friday, February 26, 2010

Scotty Annie

I finished up this one yesterday, she is really small, about 12 inches or so, and I tried to make her look like the pattern. I have to say that it wouldn't have been such a big job if I hadn't kept losing that bone.
This is about Liam who is 61 and has lost his job as a teacher. He moves to a cheaper apartment where the first night, someone breaks in and attacks him. He wakes up in a hospital unable to remember the attack. He is obsessed with remembering the event, as he feels something important is missing. I am about half-way through it and I am obsessed with it too. It's Anne Tyler.
P. S. Only two more months and we will have these in Michigan. Have a nice Friday y'all.

5 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I can hardly wait for the time the tulips are blooming. It is windy and snowy and the roads are not very good at all.

Wanda..... said...

It snowed here again last night...even though I love winter, I am defintely ready for Spring!
Will try to get the Anne Tyler book!

Eggs In My Pocket said...

Love the doll! The story sounds interesting. Blessings,Kathleen

P.J. said...

Momma, I didn't get to see Scotty Annie today. Neither did Rosie or Joy, but I'm sure they would have agreed that she would like to live in Waltz. I'm glad you gave her a smile. She is so, so cute.

Anonymous said...

Good afternoon Peggy!!!
I finally got to meet my favorite Town Peddler artist/crafter today!! It was the highlight of my day and probably my week! My name is Tonia and you introduced yourself at my booth...Handcrafted Treasures. I hope you remember me because i will never forget you!! I hope you have a great week and tons of fun creating your jewels!! Hope to talk to you soon!!