Thursday, February 4, 2010

My Sweater

I'm not as good as some of you are at re-sale-ing but here's a sweater I picked up thinking it would make a nice bear. However it fits so I will wear it instead, as it is warm. I don't want anyone to think I paid the big bucks at the Disney store so maybe I should wear a badge that says something to that effect. Now I have to find one like it for PJ.

Speaking of Disney, CNN says that Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs was released on this date in 1938. Gosh, Snow White is almost as old as I am...she looks good for her age.... can't say that for myself.

I do try to exercise my mind with crosswords and sudokus and once in a while try to name the Seven Dwarfs. Usually I can get six but today I found a way to help me. Two S's (Sleepy, Sneezy) 2 D's (Doc and Dopey) 3 emotions (Grumpy, Happy, Bashful). Now if I can remember the letters S and D. Happy Thursday.

3 comments:

Helen said...

Love that sweater. I don't even try to remember the seven dwarfs LOL. Helen

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I love your sweater. Glad you found a bargain. Sometimes things like that are like brand new. People get them for gifts and then don't wear them much. Keep warm!

Wanda..... said...

Nice sweater and neat trick for memory!