Saturday, February 6, 2010

The Magazine Saver


This week I sorted through my stash of saved magazines, and am I glad I saved these which are no longer published.

I also have some Country Livings from way back that I wouldn't part with either. There are lots of new magazines now, but none have really won me over. That's why I am really looking forward to the new Flea Market Style, supposed to come out next week. I hope I can find it.

Our week has truly been a SUPER one. A new baby, Kyle, with lots of pictures to study, and all of us safely through another week (that's an old song). I wish that kind of week to all. Happy Saturday.

3 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I save those old wonderful magazines too. I don't have the one you pictured but do have some nice ones that I get out and leaf through when I need a little inspiration.

Eggs In My Pocket said...

I know what you mean. I have very old Victoria magazines that I love to look through! blessings,Kathleen

Small House said...

I have a hard time throwing out some of my magazines. Isn't that just crazy?