Monday, May 24, 2010

Bears that are loved.....

This is a line-up of bears from years back. Some are artist bears but I made the little ones in front, the quilt one and the calendar one from Jordan's birth year. Tex has lost an eye and all need new hairbows and such.
This little bear has literally been loved to pieces. He will get new joint replacements but nothing that changes the charm that love has given him. To me, that is the utmost compliment a bear-maker can get.
Whoa, what happened to your shoulder? I made this one, she will get dress repair.
Elwood is in really good shape. I put him here because I am amazed that I made him. I don't remember him at all and where did I get this pattern???

It was a beary good day in the neighborhood, visiting with some old furry friends. And it's a good day in Michigan today with sunshine and warm weather. I hope everyone gets to enjoy it.

1 comment:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I love your bear collection berry much! Bears are so lovable. It's warm and sunny here too!