Thursday, May 13, 2010

More from the News Herald Plant Exchange

These were the plants we took to trade...
I loved her little blue wagon, would have liked to trade for that......
This gentleman knew a lot about plants, he always had a crowd around.....
All persons photographed bending over shall be nameless.........
Lastly, the two crazy ladies with their doughnuts and plants. In case you don't know me I'm the one in the ugly pea-green coat that I wear everywhere. My friend Barbara's face was frozen but she managed to join me in a Krispy Kreme.

4 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

You do look like you had a lot of fun. I love Krispy Kreme donuts. Glad you are feeling better. That is something to be thankful for. It's pouring down the rain here today too.

Wanda..... said...

Thanks Peggy, for the photo of your Guernsey Cream clematis. I relly am going to try and locate one for myself!

You look very nice in your lovely green coat! We're having more than our share of rain and cool weather here in SW Ohio this week!

Enjoy your weekend!
♥...Wanda

Pond Pumps said...

This is the best Plantation as far we see here.The plants look at its best flowers.This is best strategy for having the plants get going.

Pond Supplies said...

Any flower or a garden is beautiful to look at. Building a garden and maintaining it is a very tough job. But after a garden built it gives piece and serenity to mind.