Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Sweetie, Sweet Meadows design

That's not really her name, but it will do for today. I made her from one of my older Sweet Meadows patterns, you can find it by the flower. I get one of these little heart buttons in each package of the hand-dyed buttons that I use and I never know what to do with them. So is this likeable for not?

I planted some seeds today, some cosmos and knee high zinnias and I am potting up some plants for Barb to take to the plant exchange on Saturday. I've never been to a plant exchange, something always comes up on that day. She says it is lots of fun. It seems to be a popular event and a way to save some money.

I hope your Tuesday is happy.

1 comment:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

A plant exchange does sound fun. My neighbor just gave us some mint which she had too much of . I could give some day lilies and Black eyed Susans that have come up everywhere around my house... I do like your Sweetie doll.