Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Daily life in the month of May.....

John Michael is teaching me to babysit. This lesson is called "some buckets can go on baby's head."
This is my ASAP angel, little and tedious to make, but still I make her...
My new plant from PJ. It's called Euphorbia "breathless blush", grows 8-18 inches tall, 9-12 inches wide, flowers all summer. See it in the June issue of Garden Gate.

First visit of the year to Graye's Greenhouse, Joy and Lilley Road!!
Happy Wednesday everyone.I'll be helping serving "Breakfast for Dinner" today at Blessed Hope Church. I'll let you know how that goes tomorrow. The sun is shining today in Michigan.

1 comment:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

The sun is out in Ohio too. Isn't it wonderful. I like that plant and love the waterfall/pond too. Just so you know I use bisquick for my dumplings too! They turned out just great!