Saturday, May 1, 2010

I Missed my Garden.....

I didn't walk out for almost a week , that's like missing your child's first steps, at this time of the season. Strawberries are blooming.....

The Guernsey Cream clematis is blooming.... under the milk jugs I have Heavenly Blue morning glories started. I'm trying to get them going early this year.
The tin garden lady needs a new flag this year, she is the boss of this little area. She is made of screen wire and plumbing parts and what-else. Everyone loves her but no one can make one like her. Kynda found her at an art fair in Springfield.

I guess the purpose of having sinuses is seeing how we handle it when they decide to mess up. I'm afraid I didn't do so well, lots of complaining and grouchiness. But moving on now, and thankful for it. Have a great May 1st everyone!

4 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I'm so glad you are feeling better and got out in your garden. It is beautiful and just packed full of wonderful things. Thank you so much for the poem today. I love it!

Annie Joy said...

I love your garden; it is the perfect blend of beauty, wit and whimsey! Happy that you are able to be out enjoying it now. Annie

Wanda..... said...

You have a cheerful garden to enjoy, Peggy. Love the tin lady!
...Wanda♥

Anonymous said...

Ketti overruled peninsula beverley edmon giosa oud macaroon Alfred