Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Reading is Fun

First, some flowers for you, it's Bee's Jubilee clematis at PJ's. It's a good one to have if you don't already.
John Michael and I have a book club. All about dogs today. He says I pick out good books but I stink at singing. Also she tried to get me to eat brocolli.
Everyone tried to get me to read this book and I kept putting it off. My Melvindale library ordered it from the Dexter Library. It is a real privilege to be able to get any book this way.

Enzo the dog tells the story in first person about his life and that of his race-car driver owner. I will remember two things especially. The car goes where the eyes go and that which you manifest is before you. I always pick out little phrases to help me remember the book.

I hope you like the flower picture and that your day is a happy one.

1 comment:

Wanda..... said...

John Michael looks very content with that book...I read a similar book and loved it...The Story of Edgar Sawtelle. You might like it Peggy!