Monday, January 4, 2010

Angie


I have made Angie before, she has long skinny arms and legs and a long face and nose. My friend says she should be named Hope, because she hopes she gets a new nose soon.

She is a Chestnut Junction pattern if you want to try her.

I always coffee-dye all the body parts and today they weren't quite dry when I started stuffing. I found that it went really well having them damp, the seams filled in well and they came out really smooth. Maybe you would like to try it. I use Soft and Crafty fiberfill. It is my favorite.

Thank you all for visiting our blogs, and also all you who are writing one for us to read. Happy Monday evening.

2 comments:

Eggs In My Pocket said...

I love her! I have often heard of dying fabric with tea or coffee, but have never tried it. I think that is what makes your dolls look so endearing!How many dolls do you think you have made over the years? I would love to know! What made you decide that that was your calling? You certainly are talented in making them. Blessings,Kathleen

peggy said...

Angie has a new home. I hope she is a good girl there.