Monday, January 25, 2010

Bears are back



My little quilt bear is a mixture of magazine patterns until I got him to look like I wanted.

The mama bear is a very old Country Stitches pattern. I added the rusty wire glasses and I also ordered some extra rusty wire to have in my booth at Town Peddler. It is impossible to find it in a store around here and I thought someone else might like to use it occasionally.

Yesterday we had 20 children in Children's Church!!!

Charlie won his hockey game.

PJ and Jeff have a new golden, her name is Joy.

Happy Monday everyone.

5 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I love your olde bear so cute the other is wonderful too, but the olde one caught my eye.

Wanda..... said...

Love them both for different reasons.

Small House said...

OH MY WORD....you have a gift. The bears are adorable.

I'm curious about "childrens church." It sounds like you must be a teacher! Good for you. We have what we call Primary. The children meet in primary while the adults attend Sunday school etc.

Hav a great day.
Sandra

peggy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
peggy said...

Hi Sandra, thanks for being interested. Our Children's Church meets while adult church is going on also. I just register the children as they come in. I've been doing it for a while now and have really enjoyed the children. I guess I am kinda a "church-grandma".